Supporting Women in Sports Media



It is always wonderful to see a fellow woman in sports media breaking the glass ceiling. As someone who is pursuing a career as a sports reporter, I appreciate the love and support I receive from my female peers.

Kara Spierto, Sydney Jones and Rachel West are incredible #girlboss sports reporters who I have had the pleasure to work with over the past few years.

Kara had the opportunity to work for CBS during the most recent Super Bowl in Atlanta. She always has a positive personality and is such a go-getter.


Sydney loves football as she also worked at the Super Bowl and served as the ESPN Gainesville beat reporter for the various teams such as Florida football and baseball.

I worked with Rachel last semester for the Monday sports edition of the WUFT First at Five show. She is currently in down in Tampa interning for the Rays.

So excited to stay in touch with these women after graduation and I cannot wait to see them tackle their next adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

The Life of a Journalism Student

Crafting the Perfect Résumé